Apply for a VIP Pass
The WMTC China (Hainan Province) Congress and Trade Mission will be the most important event of its kind in the China market. Through our Hosted VIP incentive program, we will be offering a predetermined number of discounted registrations, complimentary registrations, accommodation nights, and flights to selected companies, governments, insurance agents who have been pre-qualified by the MTA and the Hainan government. We will pay particular attention to companies in the following sectors:
- Medical tourism
- Healthcare and senior care
- Digital healthcare technologies
- Medical and healthcare real estate development
- Architectural firms
- Medical insurance
- Medical tourism facilitators
- Medical devices
- High-end resort and hotel
Once received, your application will be submitted to the buyer committee for pre-approval. Please note that we may need to request additional information before final approval.
For buyers, investors or those seeking investment and/or partnership opportunities, there has never been a better time to enter the China healthcare market.
- An increasing number of wealthy Asian patients are seeking cutting-edge healthcare treatments in the U.S.
- McKinsey & Company estimates that healthcare spending in China will reach $1 trillion in 2020, up from $350 billion in 2011.
- “Mergers and acquisitions in China’s health care sector rose to a record $11.3 billion in the first 11 months of 2014,” –NY Times
- Outbound investment by Chinese biotech and medical device companies into established foreign firms is growing like never before
- Public healthcare reform is driving an increase in demand for medical devices, mobile health, and IT software targeted at medical institutions
- New regulations are opening up China’s hospital sector to new investment opportunities, including 100% foreign owned hospitals
- China’s aging population is generating new opportunities for organizations and professionals dedicated to assisted living due to the huge deficit of nursing home employees
- China’s pharmaceutical market is expected to become the world’s second largest this year.
- Rising income and a growing middle class will increase overall healthcare consumption, and the associated demand for high-quality healthcare services.
“We wanted to thank you for the time we spent together at the MTA conference and trade mission…it was our first time in China, and it was a pleasant experience and effective at the same time.”
“Thank you SO much… China was an eye opening experience for me. One-fourth of the world’s people will soon demand access to cutting edge healthcare via their expanding economy and increasing exposure on the world stage. I saw opportunities to both learn and teach… and I saw opportunity to provide options for them if seeking care abroad. I look forward to cultivating these new relationships on both a business and personal level”
Dr. Alejandro Badia
“MTA is great at organizing key players and stakeholders to visit one of the fastest growing healthcare markets in the world and people from Beijing Great-Idea Business Resources just know how to host the international guests and what are of benefit to them and the host country. It was a very successful trip and we all enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!”
Dr. Win Zaw Aung
“MTA did a great job by organizing the trade mission and Congress. The event opened new opportunities to all the participants of the trade mission. To get acquainted with so many Chinese serious businessmen during one week face to face would have been not possible without this trip. We all do appreciate and are sincerely grateful to MTA. Moreover the interaction within the group was incredible. I am sure new projects will be launched as a result.”
Head of ABT Educational