****To read more information about this session, please click on the session title****
|14:00 – 15:05||Co-organizers：Organizing Committee of Healthy China of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals, China Health Science and Education Work Committee
Economic Factors in International development of Traditional Chinese Medicine Health Tourism
Moderator：Chen Xuezhong, Chairman, World Health Industry Association
· Xu Shuyun, Director , Asia-Pacific Department of United Nations Population Fund, Standing Director, U.N. Association of China
Topic: Millennium Development Goals of United Nations and Sustainable Development in China
· Liu Baoyan, Executive Vice President, Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, President, Chinese Acupuncture Association, Academician, Eurasian Academy of Sciences
· Topic: Opportunities and Challenges of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in the World Health Tourism
· Scott Pogoda, President, Pogoda Holdings Group Ltd
Topic: International Health and Medical Insurance Boost the Development of Traditional Chinese Medicine Health Tourism
· Huang Mingda, Chairman, Organizing Committee of Healthy China of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals, Executive Chairman, China Health Industry Alliance
Topic: Top Level Design and Strategic Thoughts of the Belt and Road Traditional Chinese Medicine Health Industry
|15:05 – 15:50||Keynote Speech-1: How to Integrate with the International of the Health Tourism of Traditional Chinese Medicine
· Chen Ling, Vice Secretary General, China International Economic Cooperation Association of the Ministry of Commerce
· Sheng Lin, Founder and Chief Expert, Green Medical Research Institute Limited（HK）
· Wang Yutong, Chief Expert & Medical Doctor, Natural Health Fountain Inc.
· Su Huiping, Director of Int’l Department, Dongzhimen Hospital of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
· Peter Lee, President, Georgia Institute of Healthcare
· Su Lianxi, President, Taiwan Smart Health Management Association
|15:50 – 16:35||Keynote Speech-2: Develop the Advantages of Traditional Chinese Medicine Health Service Industry
Moderator: Wang Shenlli, Vice President, China Association of Research & Development on Traditional Chinese Medicine
· Chen Yiwei, President, Shanghai Palace of Moxa Investment & Development Co., Ltd.
· Wang Daijun, Director & Researcher, Institute of Health Science and technology of Information Center of the National Working Commission on Aging
· Wang Xiaozhong, President, King Hui Medicine Institute of Malaysia, Health Care Doctor, President of Malaysia
· Dong Tao, President, Tianyang (Beijing) Health Management Co., Ltd.
· Hu Yiming, Deputy Secretary-General, Society for Medical Management Branch of China Association of Chinese Medicine
· Liu Taoxin, Deputy Director Physician, Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
|16:35 – 17:15||Keynote Speech-3: Industry Development and Investment and Financing on Traditional Chinese Medicine
Moderator：He Xiaojian, Deputy Director, China Center for the Management and Prevention of Desertification, Eco Finance Expert
· Yang Xin, CEO, Leisurdom International Group
· Lu Lili, Vice Director, China Cultural Heritage Foundation
· Hu Zhen, Deputy General Manager, Department of Hotel Business of China Resources Land Limited
· Zhang Xin, Vice President, Top Hundred Year International Co., Ltd.
· Zhang Hao, President, Ningbo Guyuan Chunqiu Culture Communications Co., Ltd.