Dr. Ádám Ruszinkó is the Deputy State Secretary for Tourism of Hungary.
• 2013-2014: president, Medicinal Spa of Bük Private Ltd . 2011-2013: board member, Medicinal Spa of Bük Private Ltd . 2005–2014: tourism director, EuroSpa Investment Ltd.
• 2004-2005: tourism director, EuroSpa Hungary Ltd.
• 2003-: college professor, Univerity of Applied Sciences, Budapest
• 1999-2004: Head of health tourism development program, Ministry for Economic Affairs
• 1996-1999: product manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals 1995-: doctor visits, HEK Pharma
• Szent István University, Graduate School of Management and Business Studies, PhD program (2011-)
• MBA, Canisius College, Buffalo (USA) (2004-2005)
• general management, Euro-Contact Business School (1998-2000)
• medical manager, Canadian Institute of Health Services Management (1994-1996) doctor, Semmelweis Medical University (1988-1994)
• guide, Trade and Tourism Training Institute (1987-1988)
• Individual prize of Hungarian Wellness Company, 2003
• Heller Farkas College – Hungarian Wellness Company Prize of educational institution category, 2005
• The Plains of Tourism, 2009
• Hungarian Health Tourism board member (2014-)
• Hungarian Health Tourism Marketing Association president (2009-2014)
• Member of the Advisory Board of the Hungarian Hotel Association (representing health tourism) (2010-2014)
• Hungarian Tourism Ltd. Member of the Professional Advisory Board (2010-2014)
• The New Széchenyi Plan „Thermal-Health Industry” chapter maker working group leader (2009-2010)