Recent policies issued by China’s State Council are making China’s dynamic healthcare sector more appealing to foreign investors. These include:
- Opening access for private investors to develop private hospitals.
- Increasing the number of hospital beds across all medical institutions to alleviate burden on public hospitals.
- Standardizing training for medical professionals and improving allocation of resources.
- Continued development of medical facilities at grass-root level and in rural areas.
- Encouraging development of private senior care facilities and home care services.
Opportunities for partnerships in developing and or managing private hospital facilities abound. Additionally, public and private stakeholders in China are increasingly seeking partnerships or affiliations with U.S. or European academic medical centers to gain expertise in advanced clinical care, new models of care delivery, research, and teaching.
Why attend WMTC China-Boao, Hainan?
- Connect with government and hospital leaders to learn about new investment and/or partnership opportunities in China’s healthcare sector
- Learn about the latest healthcare reforms and how they will impact future hospital development in China
- Find out about the new niche opportunities opening up in the private healthcare sector
- Learn how to navigate the regulatory challenges in the healthcare sector to ensure a successful entry into this market.
“We wanted to thank you for the time we spent together at the MTA conference and trade mission…it was our first time in China, and it was a pleasant experience and effective at the same time.”
“Thank you SO much… China was an eye opening experience for me. One-fourth of the world’s people will soon demand access to cutting edge healthcare via their expanding economy and increasing exposure on the world stage. I saw opportunities to both learn and teach… and I saw opportunity to provide options for them if seeking care abroad. I look forward to cultivating these new relationships on both a business and personal level”
Dr. Alejandro Badia
“MTA is great at organizing key players and stakeholders to visit one of the fastest growing healthcare markets in the world and people from Beijing Great-Idea Business Resources just know how to host the international guests and what are of benefit to them and the host country. It was a very successful trip and we all enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!”
Dr. Win Zaw Aung
“MTA did a great job by organizing the trade mission and Congress. The event opened new opportunities to all the participants of the trade mission. To get acquainted with so many Chinese serious businessmen during one week face to face would have been not possible without this trip. We all do appreciate and are sincerely grateful to MTA. Moreover the interaction within the group was incredible. I am sure new projects will be launched as a result.”
Head of ABT Educational